Overwhelmed? We remove overwhelm.
Pick 1 and have a full team of benefits
We help you grow your business.
Get Relief Now
You can get your time back. You can really “buy time!”
A Virtual Administrator frees up your time to do the work that only you can do – the profitable work and allows you to focus on your passion.
It’s Simple…and, we can be up and running within 48 hours.
You do what only you can do and focus on your passion, and then outsource the rest. This creates scaling and expansion while allowing you to have a better quality of life.
You become super-productive, get to enjoy peace of mind with a manageable work load, and you get to see your income and profits go up! It is time for you to stop “wearing all of the hats” and start enjoying what you have created.
Working with Maria and Shared Hands has been a great experience. Maria is a skilled assistant who is willing to take on any task and see it through to completion. I appreciate her professionalism, attention to detail, willingness to learn new skills and positive attitude. I’d recommend Maria and Shared Hands to anyone who wants a reliable assistant to take over some of the work they know they should be delegating!Kristen Rampe, Grand Rapids, Mi
You can chose a skilled virtual administrator in any of the areas of Marketing, Admin, Accounting, Customer Service, or Technology!
- Seek new business and clients for your growth
- Remove the overwhelm from your day
- Provide confidence that a team of subject matter experts are taking care of your needs
- Respond to emails, manage the inbox, and phone calls
- Manage your social mediums
- Organize managers’ calendars
- Grow your database for marketing efforts
- Perform bookkeeping tasks
- Become your customer service and receptionist for a more well branded client experience
- Connect your technology so your workflow is seamless
- Manage contact lists, send surveys, stay connected with electronic newsletters
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Prepare customer spreadsheets and keep online records
- Create presentations and design for social media posts
- Perform internet research of all types
- Manage events and tradeshows with pre-show, at-show, and post-show marketing
- Use free and low-cost tools to help you grow
Christine Morse and I worked together at Disability Advocates of Kent County for two years. I thoroughly enjoyed my time working with Christine and came to know her as a valuable asset to our team. She is honest, dependable and incredibly hard-working. Beyond that, she is an impressive communicator who works well with others. Her knowledge of marketing and expertise with public relations was a huge advantage to our entire office. She put her skillset to work increasing community awareness and advocating for individuals with disabilities. Along with her undeniable talent, Christine has always been an absolute joy to work with. She is a true team player, and always manages to foster positive discussions and bring the best out of other employees. Without a doubt, I confidently recommend Christine to join any team or project. She is dedicated and knowledgeable individual and an all-around great person, I know that she will be a beneficial addition to any organization.Angela Hodges, Grand Rapids, Mi
Christine is a hard-working, dedicated colleague who shows her caring appreciation for others in all of her efforts. She has made great connections with local media outlets and knows who to call or email for coverage. She has a great social media savvy to help promote messages. And most importantly, she puts her heart into all she does!Lisa LaPlante, Grand Rapids, Mi
I witnessed a significant growth at our organization during Christine’s times there as marketing specialist. Christine is such a hard worker and she always thinks out-of-the-box. She’s a very strong advocate and is willing to go the extra mile to get the work done. I know her to be both knowledgeable and passionate about what she does. Before doing the work, Christine does her homework by researching the subject matter.Mohamed Fawaz, Grand Rapids, Mi
Schedule a 30 minute Zoom call to learn how we can help you to the next level of success.